Please read our Covid-19 response below. At Dentiq, we take your health and safety very seriously. Symptoms of COVID-19 include a cough, fever and breathing difficulties. You can call Healthline’s COVID-19 advice line 24/7 on 0800 358 5453. Thank you for helping us keep our patients and staff safe.
If you have an upcoming appointment and if you answer YES to any of these questions, please give us a call on 06 880 6161 prior to upcoming appointment.
- Do you or any member of your household have COVID-19?
- Are you required to self-isolate (including arrival from overseas)?
- Do you have ANY of the following symptoms now, or in the last 14 days?
- Fever, acute cough or shortness of breath
- Muscle aches, loss of smell, sore throat
- Generally feeling unwell with no other likely diagnosis
- Do you have any other reason to think that you are at risk of having COVID-19?
Ministry of Health recommended protocol:
Isolation and face masks
From 13 September 2022 you must still:
isolate for 7 days if you have COVID-19
wear a face mask in certain healthcare facilities, such as hospitals.